About Me

My photo
Southern gal making a home in New Jersey by way of Georgia and California. Like most women I am a mom, partner, employee, cook, housekeeper - well, you know the drill. Trying to make everything work while still finding time to craft, create and express "Me."

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Just do it!

So I'm the one that has the desire to craft, has some fairly decent ideas and a TON of craft supplies gathering dust in my garage because I never make the time to just do it. Today is the that is going to change.

On the note of craft supplies - I LOVE HALLOWEEN, and Michaels is having an awesome 70% off sale on fall items and the scrapbook papers I've gotten as well as all the other Halloween/fall items Ive gotten for practically nothing makes this the now or never time for me. I literally got about $300 worth of stuff for $60. My once organized garage has been taken over by bags from Michaels and the dollar stores and I must get organized and on to some crafting.

SADLY, Halloween is over and I should be concentrating on Thanksgiving and Christmas and I'm going to try REALLY hard not to let myself sink into just doing Halloween crafts... did I mention I love Halloween? Stay tuned for a few things I am going to throw together this weekend (I'm starting with some simple items). Pictures to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment